aku taip serba sikit ye.. utk kongsi ..
Triple P Tips Sheet : Toddlers
How to promote language development
* Listen to Your Child
* Talk to Your Child
* Encourage Correct Pronunciation
* Expand on Your Child's Speech
* Set a Good Example
* Talk About What You Are Doing
* Share Your Feelings and Ideas
* Encourage Your Child To Ask Questions
* Comment on Your Child's Play
* Read to Your Child
Points to Remember
* Toddlers can learn two languages at the same time without any problem.
*By 3 years old of age they will usually speak both languages well and know which language goes with which person.
*It is not uncommon for 2 and 3-year-olds to stammer and struggle in getting their words out. Usually this problems improve with time.
* Do not be tempted to interrupt and finish your child's sentences.
* You can encourage your child to get their words out by waiting patiently for them to finish speaking.